In order for you to be considered for support by the Foundation you will need to satisfy certain eligibility criteria.
They are as follows:
- Persons between the ages of 16 and 25 years inclusive who or whose parents are or were resident in the area of benefit or who are attending, or have at any time attended, a senior school in the area of benefit and who are in need of financial assistance
- Between 16 and 25 years of age inclusive
- Attending or have attended an Alcester Senior School – Grammar, St Benedicts or Academy
- Applying for support as listed on the “What We Do” page
- Able to supply receipts for any expenditure that is funded by the Foundation